SR. BIM/CADD TECHNICIAN – CIVIL
Civil Engineering Department
GLHN has an opening for a Senior BIM/CADD Technician in our Civil Engineering Department. BIM/CADD Techs perform drafting and modeling for building projects utilizing Autodesk’s Building Design Suite programs such as Autodesk Civil 3D for the Civil Engineering Department. Working under the direction of the Project Engineer/Manager and in cooperation with the project team, it is the Sr. BIM/CADD Technician’s responsibility to oversee the production of more junior staff seeing that projects are developed with high quality and technically accurate documents on time and on budget as well as assist in training new and junior drafting staff.
- Associate’s degree or technical degree in Computer-Aided Drafting or similar area of studies geared toward AEC Industry or equivalent on-the-job experience
- 10+ Experience working for an architectural, engineering, or construction company.
- Advanced working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software Autodesk Civil 3D, (WaterCAD, FlowMaster & Navisworks – preferred)
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Has an understanding of the technical aspects of their discipline and the ability to apply it with minimal direction from the designer and/or engineer
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of commonly used Civil engineering design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in training in specific modeling software (listed above) is a plus
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.