PROJECT ARCHITECT, AIA
GLHN has an opening for a Professionally Registered Project Architect. This position is responsible for the management of the quality of work performed, client relations, utilization of staff resources, project marketing, representation of the firm, management of the contract, and ultimate project profitability for assigned projects. It is expected that the Project Architect is able to assist and advise in a specialized design/technical role and work on several projects concurrently. Additionally, the Project Architect will actively engage in and pursue business development via networking events, project interviews, and maintaining and growing existing client relationships.
- Registered Architect
- Bachelors in Architecture OR Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture AND a Masters in Architecture accredited by NAAB
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Registered Architect preferably in a commercial capacity.
- 8+ years of proficient working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software BIM / Revit for design and document production
- Experience working for an architectural, engineering, or construction company.
- Basic working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD and Revit)
- Proficient use of general business applications. i.e. MS Office Suite, Virtual Meeting platforms, Project Management Software… etc.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Registered Architect preferably in a commercial capacity
- 6+ years of advanced working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software BIM / Revit for design and document production with the ability to teach junior team members
- Experience working with Engineering Disciplines
- Experience in Higher Education, Healthcare, and/or High Rise Design
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.