Mechanical Engineering Department
GLHN has an opening for a senior-level Plumbing Designer with the ability to calculate Plumbing loads, flows, layout piping and ductwork in Revit and AutoCAD. HVAC design and Fire Protection design experience is a plus, but not necessary. Design support work will include assisting with the design process by drafting contract drawings, reviewing shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements, assisting project engineer and construction administration team on-site visits and field observations, and other related design/engineering duties. Experience with both AutoCAD and Revit required.
- 5 Years’ Experience working for an MEP engineering consulting firm
- 5 years hands-on experience working on plumbing systems for institutional, commercial and industrial facilities. Experience using Autodesk AutoCAD and REVIT MEP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university a plus, but not required
- Must be familiar with building codes including local, International Building Code, NFPA, IPC and IFGC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in Plumbing System Design for healthcare; specifically Med Gas.
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.