ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, PE
Electrical Engineering Department
GLHN is currently a 100% remote workforce. This position will be remote during the ongoing pandemic.
GLHN has an opening for a Professionally Registered Electrical Engineer. This position is responsible for producing construction documents (drawings and specifications) in compliance with the scope, budget, and project schedule to the satisfaction of GLHN clients; to provide consulting services, including reports of findings, engineering analyses, and resulting design work as necessary for review. Additionally, the Electrical Engineer will actively engage in and pursue business development via networking events, project interviews, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or /BS in Architectural Engineering with an emphasis on lighting design from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with a consulting/design firm
- Registered Professional Engineer in Arizona or have the ability to obtain registration within six months of hire
- Proficient working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks)
- Proficient in the use of MS products
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision while adhering to project deadlines
- Experience in executing business development strategies including initiating contact with existing and potential clients, identifying client needs and selling appropriate design services to meet those needs is highly preferable
- Desire and aptitude to grow clientele base
- Strong interview and presentation skills
- 5 + years of experience working with a consulting/design firm
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.