Electrical Engineering Department
GLHN is currently a 100% remote workforce. This position will be remote during the ongoing pandemic.
GLHN has an opening for a talented Electrical Designer. This is a mid-level position for the design of electrical power systems. The ideal candidate will possess a constant desire to learn as have the ability to work independently on fundamental design tasks, as well as under the direction of a project designer or engineer for more complex tasks.
- Technical or Associates Degree from an accredited institution in an applicable engineering design field
- Minimum 5 years of previous design experience OR a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis on lighting design
- Proficient working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD and Revit)
- Proficient use in MS Office products
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision while adhering to project deadlines
- Experience working for an architectural, engineering, or construction company
- Advanced working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD and Revit)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis on lighting design
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.