BIM/CADD TECHNICIAN – Electrical
Electrical Engineering Department
GLHN is currently a 100% remote workforce. This position will be remote during the ongoing pandemic.
GLHN has an opening for a talented BIM/CADD Technician in our Electrical Engineering Department. BIM/CADD Techs perform drafting and modeling for building projects utilizing Autodesk’s Building Design Suite programs such as Revit and AutoCAD for the Electrical Engineering Department. Working under the direction of the Project Engineer/Manager and in cooperation with the project team, it is the BIM/CADD Technician’s responsibility to assist with the production of projects and develop high quality and technically accurate documents on time and on budget.
- Associate’s degree or technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting or similar area of studies geared toward AEC Industry or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Experience working for an architectural, engineering, or construction company.
- Basic working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD and Revit)
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Has an understanding of the technical aspects of their discipline and the ability to apply it with minimal direction from the designer and/or engineer
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of commonly used electrical engineering design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficient or Advanced working knowledge of discipline-specific modeling software (AutoCAD and Revit)
Note: Familiarity with the Revit user interface and features including shared parameters, circuiting, schedules, panel schedules, connectors, 3D modeling, and annotation work is highly desired
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.