SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER, PE
Mechanical Engineering Department
GLHN has an opening for a Professionally Registered Mechanical Engineer for the Phoenix office is responsible for producing construction documents (drawings and specifications) in compliance with the scope, budget, and project schedule to the satisfaction of GLHN clients; to provide consulting services, including reports of findings, engineering analyses, and resulting design work as necessary for review. Additionally, this position will actively engage in and pursue business development activities directly related to the growth and development of the Phoenix Office via networking events, project interviews, market research, and maintaining and building existing client relationships.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or BS Architectural Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 8+ years’ experience working with a consulting/design firm as a Mechanical Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer in Arizona or have the ability to obtain registration within six months of hire
- Proficient in the use of MS products.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision while adhering to project deadlines
- Experience in Plumbing System Design is highly preferred
- Experience in executing business development strategies including initiating contact with existing and potential clients, identifying client needs and selling appropriate design services to meet those needs is highly preferable
- Desire and aptitude to grow clientele base
- Strong interview and presentation skills
GLHN is a flexible firm rooted in compassion. We value our employee-owners, and a positive work-life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being in and out of the office. Please refer to the careers page for details on employee benefits.